Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tough Stuff

So today I was doing my usual scroll through Facebook updates, only to be flooded with marriage equality symbols on just about every other post. I know this is a time in which it is so important for us to stand up for our faith and defend marriage. I get so emotionally charged up with all the attacks on our faith through marriage equality, the HHS mandate, abortion, etc. But I can never seem to find the words to express why. I know the "why", but for some reason the words just can't be put together, and I'm left silent. So, since I still don't really have the words on this one, I have included a link to an excellent article shared by Little Catholic Bubble. It is an interview with Archbishop Cordileone of San Francisco. You can follow the link here to go directly to the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment