Thursday, February 27, 2014

He cried because...

Have you ever seen those posts with the cute pictures of kids crying and the ridiculous reasons why? For some reason I think those are just hilarious. I don't take many pictures of Nate crying because I feel cruel stopping for a picture when he's screaming (although I still found quite a few). But really right now those pictures can't capture the hilarity of some of the ridiculous reasons he is crying just yet. I figured I'd still share some of the things our little drama king cries about these days.



10. It's 5pm. And if it's a partying kind of day, he will go with the saying "It's 5 o'clock somewhere"

9. His bath is over (coming from the same child who absolutely hated bath time for the first month of his life).

8. He can't fit both hands in his mouth at the same time.

7. He's kicking his legs like crazy, but he's not crawling.

6. My own meal is hot and ready to eat (seriously almost every time!)

5. He's hungry.

4. We are trying to feed him.

3. We stopped feeding him to burp him.

2. I talked to him while feeding him.

1. I sat down. This is without a doubt the number one reason he cries! When held he has a very strong preference for us standing. If he's cranky, do not sit down. I repeat do NOT sit down. He will start screaming, and you will have to start the calming process all over again.

I can only imagine how much more ridiculous his dramatic moments are going to get as he gets older and can actually talk.

Don't worry Nate, we still love you Cranky Pants :)


3 comments:

  1. Yes! I love those posts. They're always hilarious. "He cried because his ketchup was red." Stuff like that. Cracks me up every time. Looks like Nathan is joining in the fun. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love babies! They do have preferences...and sometimes as adults it is hard to appease. LOL! I bet those times are trying when it's 3am and you are tired yourself...no sitting huh? My niece was like that...we had to stand and rock..no breaks...unless we wanted her to start screaming again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus gave us these two strong willed children because He knows how patient we are! :) Right?!?!

    ReplyDelete