Monday, May 5, 2014

Little Happies, Nathan Style

I am going to apologize now because this week's little happies are all about Nathan. He has been doing so much more in just the past couple weeks, and I'm one proud mama. I also wrote this last night, before I saw Stephanie's idea for movies and shows that make me smile...another week :) So here are my little happies about my little man...

1. Nathan can now hold things pretty well. I can't tell you how much of a lifesaver this is. I can actually walk away to go make his bottle for a few minutes and he can occupy himself. 


2. This jumperoo is seriously a lifesaver. Nathan absolutely loves it, and he can keep himself preoccupied for about 10 beautiful minutes. So I can actually sit down (nearby of course) and eat my lunch or wash a few bottles. 



3. He is going to bed earlier. Again, more free time for us. I love spending time with my little man, but now that we actually get some time to ourselves in the evenings I am realizing how much I missed time to just sit and relax.

4. He has been eating cereal for a couple weeks now and absolutely loves it. We just introduced veggies this weekend. He's not quite as excited about the peas yet, but that hasn't stopped him from eating them.


5. He has been rolling from back to tummy for a couple weeks now, but tummy to back just wasn't happening. Yesterday he did it! And of course both Dan and I missed it. The boy loves to do new things when our heads are turned.

6. My favorite... he laughed out loud for the first time last night. Oh my goodness is that a sweet sound! He was laughing at his silly daddy, and it is by far one of the sweetest moments yet. 

7. He was watching Daddy's baseball team (the Cardinals) this weekend in his very first baseball jersey from Grandma and Grandpa. Again, makes my heart melt.


Thanks for humoring me and enduring a week of me gushing about my little guy :) I couldn't help myself. Head over to Blessed to Be for more Little Happies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he just gets cuter and cuter by the minute!!!! Love this update. Love that he's more interactive than ever. Especially the laughing. So cute!! Plus, I'm also liking that you guys are getting a liiiiittle bit more time to yourselves. Must feel awesome! :D Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete