Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jitters

We got the official email today to schedule our match meeting with the birth parents. We're meeting them Monday in Indiana. I am so excited to have the opportunity to meet them! I think it will put my mind at ease, and deep down I do think we will really hit it off (I hope!). But now this is getting very real. Every time I think about it, I get a knot in my stomach. This is what we've been waiting for. I'm just so nervous. What if I say the wrong thing at the wrong time? What if I am so freaked out that I feel sick the whole time? I know deep down that I'll feel better once we get there and the meeting gets going. It's usually the time leading up to it that is the worst. Right now I can feel the tension take over my entire body. I just need to get through the next four days.... and then the rest of the next 2 months.... I  can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment