Saturday, June 9, 2012

Seriously?

And so we are back where we were about 2 months ago... waiting for a baby. Yesterday we got the dreaded phone call to inform us of a "change of heart". The baby girl we held only two days before, would not be coming home with us. Seriously??? That's all I can say. I feel like I just ran a marathon and came within about 5 feet from the finish line, only to have someone stop me and tell me to go back to the beginning and do it all over again. I know that God has a plan for us, and I do really trust that it will be greater than we can imagine. But right now, I just feel defeated. Why did we have to go through this? What was the point of this experience? It certainly didn't bring me a sense of hope. If anything, I'm going to be on pins and needles from day one next time. Oy...


1 comment:

  1. I love you!
    Oy is a good word to end that post.

    Oy is right.

    ReplyDelete