Thursday, October 10, 2013

Have you ever...

had one of those moments where you see a pregnant woman who looks on the younger side without a wedding ring and had to actually stop yourself from inquiring if she is considering placing her child for adoption? Yea... I had that exact moment tonight, at a church meeting of all places. I had to seriously talk myself out of saying something. Not like I actually would, but I will say the urge grows stronger with every passing day that goes by childless in this house. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. That is why I don't go pray outside of abortion clinics or work at crisis pregnancy centers! I have had these same thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I used to wonder why our adoption agency actually felt the need to tell people not to approach pregnant people and ask about adoption. Now I see why they feel the need :)

    ReplyDelete