Monday, October 28, 2013

The Bathroom Reveal

The bathroom is finally completely done, except for some small paint touch-ups (someday I will stop having to complete that sentence with "except"). I thought I'd share some before and after pics. So here goes...

Before...

There was a jacuzzi tub along the back wall gathering dust... never used. 

The shower leaked, causing a water spot on our living room ceiling- so again, never used after the initial discovery. The toilet was tucked into a little nook- ignore the lifted toilet seat!

Dan's sink clogged majorly despite several uses of Drano. The mirror is the largest known to man for a bathroom. No one needs to be able to sit on the toilet and see themselves in the mirror!

After...

Remember that wall with the jacuzzi? I don't know about you, but I think this is much better! Introducing our double shower, with rain shower and what we call the "power shower" with body jets. This in itself was worth every day of that worker in our house, even if it went on waaaaaaaaay too long.

The toilet kept its location, but the old leaky shower had to go. It was replaced by Dan's very own vanity. Now he doesn't have to deal with all of my hair and makeup all over his space. He was quite happy about that!

The double vanity turned into my very own vanity, along with a linen cabinet. 


I have a feeling this is going to be our last remodel for a looooooooong time.

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful! Well worth the long wait. I love the separate vanities and the linen closet!

    ReplyDelete