Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gotta have faith

So I had a freak out moment... Okay it was more like a freak out day today. I hadn't heard from birth mom in much longer than usual, so today I decided to go worst case scenario and assume it meant she was having second thoughts. Needless to say, after many prayers begging God for this little one and for even just a response to my email, God told me loud and clear to sit back and trust in Him. Just minutes after finishing my St. Andrew Christmas novena tonight I heard from birth mom and all is well. I can breathe again... I apologize in advance. It is likely going to be a long few days around here  with a good chance of the occasional freak out moment. At least this one is over, and I can rest easy until I scare myself again soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Freak out moments are totally allowed! Praying for y'all, birth mom and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally allowed! Praying! I was just thinking of you this morning when I was rocking MC to sleep-that in just 4 wakeups...Praying for birth momma, you guys and baby. May God have His loving and merciful hand in every moment of the next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freak out moments are to be expected in this situation, I would think! Praying for you and your DH, birth mom and baby!!!

    ReplyDelete