Friday, December 20, 2013

Quick Takes: Nathan Style

I have been waiting to make this my quick takes for far too long. We got our great news yesterday that we are official, surrenders are signed!!! I will write more about our wonderful experience later. All I have to say is that his birth mother is an incredible woman, and this adoption is even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! So for Quick Takes this week I'm going to share our sweet little guy.

1. His first moments

2. Our first family picture

3. First bath

4. He found his finger

5. Just chilling

6. Meeting his future girlfriend for the first time

7. They're totally getting married

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! So happy for you guys. :) :) :)

    He's so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!!! So adorable I cannot even stand it! I think it's almost more exciting to me than our adoptions...I think when you are a friend or family member it feels more dramatic and exciting than when you are involved...you don't really take a step back when you are in the midst of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious! I love that there is already an arranged marriage, unless they both enter religious life and become like Sts. Francis and Claire :) Give him extra cuddles for all of us who have been praying for him, so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Totally getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! He is adorable!!! So glad that all went well :)

    ReplyDelete